Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gingerbead House

Okay, so the past two years ago my mom bought me and Eboni some kits to make good, sturdy gingerbread houses, and it went really well! So we saved them, and last year we got them back out but after the holidays they were practically collapsing, so unfortunately we had to throw them away. :( So this year we wanted to make them again, but we couldn't find cheap kits, and so my mom decided to get the supplies(graham crackers,candy,and icing) and we made them all by ourselves! Unfortunately, both of Eboni's did not turn out so well(Eb, don't be mad at me....) but I was very pleased with how mine came out! Check it out:


This is the overall view







A view of the roof(I made a shingled roof type thing with cut up dots candies)




A closer view of the colorful roof...








HAHAHAHA, so good I wanna eat it!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am mad at you, don't be talking about it. I am still sensitive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls crack me up :) it's okay Eby, my gingerbread houses never work either....they're so ugly and covered in icing to hold up the broken pieces :) Carli, i LOVE your house! I wanna eat it.......seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete