Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Niko and Noah :)

Once again, It has been WAY to long since I have posted! But, I promise that I will get better,hopefully!
Well, anyway..... Every Monday I go to the Goslins and babysit Niko and Noah, they're crazy, but it is so much fun!!!! So, last time I went I took some pictures, and I though I'd share them. Take a look. :)



Noah lookin all manly :)

Mr. Smiley



Noah's attempt to block the lens of the camera, so I couldn't take a picture of his cuteness! :)

Yumm!!! Coconut popsicles before bed

" I LOVE YOU!" *wink*wink*



And, now I must go have an autumn photoshoot with Eboni!!! So much fun!! Oh, please comment..... thank you :D

1 comment:

  1. :D Those boys crack me up, they are so cute....make sure to post your photo-shoot with Eboni! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete