Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Post

So, this is my very first post on my blog! I'm super excited to start this and learn more about making my blog the best it can possibly be! This blog will be a place for me to share my life,my style, and anything else.It will also be open to comments from anyone who wishes to say kind things. I will post pictures as much as possible. Hopefully, I can post at least 3 times a week, maybe even more than that. This will not only be a place for me to put information about the big parts of my life, but also small parts. At times it might serve as a journal for me to post my thoughts. Well I think that's all for now, I think I will try to post again tomorrow. :)


P.S. By the way, this is also to be used as a tool for school, you can read more about that in the about me part of my blog.

4 comments:

  1. hey carli! this is great! I'll read whatever you post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carli I'll be checking you out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool Carli! I added you over at my blog stanknrankn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete